We started working last June to bring you a website that is interactive, easy-to-use, and that will provide with lots of helpful resources, including new materials every week.
By looking around the website today, you’ll find:
- Resources for helping spread the message of consent, respect and bystander intervention–to help end sexual assault.
- Join the Movement. Check out our “Live the Movement” section to become part of a movement we are working hard to spread around the world!!
- Transformational programs and materials for your community. Simply click on the section of the website that you live and/or work in (Parents, K12, Universities, Military, Students Only).
- Powerful stories of individuals making a difference (students, educators, professionals, and survivors). Check out “Stories” section where you can SHARE your own story if you’d like.
- The latest discussions on social media. Check out our “Buzz” section.
- Our latest reactions to national news and discussions.
We also have private communities on Facebook where you can talk and share your ideas, connect with other people who share a similar interest of ending sexual assault and so much more. As an added bonus, we will be holding contests where you can win some GREAT prizes just for sharing your opinions on some very important questions. Visit and join our online communities at the following links:
- Student: http://www.datesafeproject.org/students-only/join-our-community/
- Parents: http://www.datesafeproject.org/parents/community/
- General Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/463539197164546/
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to lots of great conversations with each of you who joins our online communities, takes the Pledge for Action, or continually engages with our blog.